#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wedding Party Photo Contest

Aloha,
???
Here’s my first photo caption contest. (I took this original, untouched pic in O’ahu 10.24.11)

Rules are simple:
·         Entries must be *12 words or less* and contest ends at noon (EST) Nov. 23, 2011.

CONTEST ENDED.

·         To qualify, post your entry (and please show how you've forwarded this contest via Twitter, FB, LinkedIn et al) in the comment page on my blog.

·         Final Five will be chosen on Nov. 25, 2011 and will be judged by three of my Bluddy’s (blog buddies.)

·         Winner will be notified by Dec. 7, 2011, and can choose from one of four “like new” books, see pic.)


1.      Autographed soft cover “The Nine Modern Day Muses” by Jill Badonsky

2.      Hardcover “Moonlight Mile” by Dennis Lehane

3.      Hardcover “The Irresistible Church by Pastor Wayne Cordeiro

4.      Hardcover “The Given Day” by Dennis Lehane.
Pick me! Choose me!

·         I’ll pay for shipping to anywhere in the U.S., Canada or APO addresses. (If winner lives elsewhere, we'll come up with some cheap solution:)

Good luck and aloha!

4 comments:

Aj Luck said...

"Rescue - free ride for those who need to escape in a hurry!"

This blog was sent as a fwd on twitter. ;-)

Angela Ackerman said...

I saw a great photo somewhere that had the groom and bride kneeling in front of the priest, and on the bottom of the groom's shoes it said "Help me!" Totally cracked me up. :)

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Mark Koopmans said...

Angela,

Love it... and would this be considered "thinking on your feet?"

Regards, and aloha!

Steve formerly of Titusville now in Mt Hope said...

Babe, your all the rescue I need, ditch the board!

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;